Administation and Accommodation Information
Places are free to all NHS employees working in the South West Region. For current course fees for NHS employees from outside the South West and Non-NHS employees, please refer to Course Schedule. In the case of non-NHS staff, payment will be required in advance of the course.
Employer: If your employer is paying for the course fee, please complete the invoice information sheet and return with your completed application form. Were possible, a Purchase Order should also be provided.
Download: Invoice Information Sheet
Please make cheques out to ‘North Bristol NHS Trust’.
The Finance Office accept all Debit/Credit cards with the exception of American Express.
If you are unable to attend the course, please contact the Course Administrator, Louise Storie on 0117 414 9808 or email: SWRCTC@nbt.nhs.uk
Cancellations which are made within one month prior to the commencement of the course, will be subject to a £50 charge.
- The course will be held in the Cytology Training Centre, Southmead Hospital, Bristol
- Microscopes are provided
- Coffee and tea are provided
- Meals not provided by Training Centre
- Details regarding fire regulations will be outlined at the start of each course
- Management reserve the right to amend or cancel any course should circumstances dictate
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the Southmead Hospital site
Please download our Visitor Information Sheet
Please click here for a list of nearby Hotel Accommodation