Places are free to all NHS employees working in the South West Region. For current course fees for NHS employees from outside the South West and Non-NHS employees, please refer to Course Schedule. In the case of non-NHS staff, payment will be required in advance of the course.
Employer: If your employer is paying for the course fee, please complete the invoice information sheet and return with your completed application form. Were possible, a Purchase Order should also be provided.
Download: Invoice Information Sheet
Please make cheques out to ‘North Bristol NHS Trust’.
The Finance Office accept all Debit/Credit cards with the exception of American Express.
If you are unable to attend the course, please contact the Course Administrator, Louise Storie on 0117 414 9808 or email: SWRCTC@nbt.nhs.uk
Cancellations which are made within one month prior to the commencement of the course, will be subject to a £50 charge.
- The course will be held in the Cytology Training Centre, Southmead Hospital, Bristol
- Microscopes are provided
- Coffee and tea are provided
- Meals not provided by Training Centre
- Details regarding fire regulations will be outlined at the start of each course
- Management reserve the right to amend or cancel any course should circumstances dictate
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the Southmead Hospital site